Home - About Us
Pastor Harold's Ponderings
Our Military Info
Calendar of Events
Aftershock - Teen Youth
God's Big Kids - G.B.K.
Noah's Ark Preschool
Cub and Boy Scout Troops
SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES
Men's Breakfast Group
Christian Women's Fellowship - CWF
WinGS - Women in God's Service
Women of Faith
Care Through Prayer Ministry - Prayer Chain
Our Church Mission Projects
Grangeville Christian Church - a place for you
Who are we?
The Grangeville Christian Church is a non-denominational fellowship of Christians. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but our desire is to be Christians Only.
What Do We Believe?
- That God is the Sovereign Creator of the universe. He personally cares for us as our Heavenly Father.
- That Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the Living God and the Savior of all who trust in Him as Lord. He taught us how to live through His sinless life, was crucified for our sins, rose bodily from the dead, and ascended to Glory.
- That the Holy Spirit dwells within the Christian, giving power for a meaningful life, and promises us eternal life.
- That people, because of their personal sin, need to be made whole and restored to fellowship with God through a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- That any person can become a Christian by God's grace as they trust Jesus as their Savior and Lord, validating that trust in repentance, public confession of faith, and baptism.
- The Bible is God's Word and is the Divinely authoritative standard by which Christians live.
- That the Church is the Body of Christ, composed of believers in Christ around the world. It is locally identified by ministering congregations of Christians. The church is waiting for Christ's return and His promise of eternal life in Heaven with Him.
It is not where you have been that matters, but where you are going!
Sunday School for All Ages:
3:16 • The Numbers of Hope • The message of 3:16
A twenty-six-word parade of hope: beginning with God, ending with life, and urging us to do the same.
Brief enough to write on a napkin or memorize in a moment,
yet solid enough to weather two thousand years of storms and questions.
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son,
that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16