Warm winter wishes to you and your families. Come join in fun and fellowship.
The Main Event on Wednesdays
Every Wednesday night until the end of April come join. This is a great time of fun and fellowship for everyone! Join in a free, home-style meal at 6:00. This is followed by Adult Bible studies and programs for youth of all ages from 7:00 – 8:00.
Home Groups in 2020
GCC’s first Home Group of the year now meets on Tuesdays @ 6:30 in Michelle and Tod Bledsoe’s home. They’re current topic: overcoming bitterness with forgiveness.
- Women’s fellowship time for ladies of all ages
- Meets on the third Thursday of each month
- Talk to Theresa Vorrasi
- Next meeting is coming soon: January 16th
Men’s Wild Game Feed
- Come join in the fun, fellowship, and food.
- February 22 @ 5:30
- Swap stories. Who has caught the biggest fish?
A Thrivent Financial Guest Speaker will be here on February 27th @ 12:30 in Fellowship Hall. Come join a catered lunch. Especially for Senior Saints and all who are interested in learning helpful information on Medicare, Social Security, IRAs, 401Ks .
Chat ‘N’ Chew
- Meets every Thursday at 9:00 am
- Men’s fellowship time for prayer and coffee
- Men Under God
- Meets 1st & 3rd Tuesdays at Veteran’s Center
- Breakfast and devotion for all veterans
- 6:45 am
- This exercise class is for Senior Saints
- Monday and Friday mornings @10:15 in fellowship hall
- Learn exercises to maintain balance and strength